The Ordnance recently invites the applications for the various posts in different Department and field / trades. The candidates who are eligible and applied for the posts must have to give an examination to qualify and allot the vacant seat of position they applied for recruitment.
Syllabus of Ordinance Factory Chargeman exam :
The syllabus for the written examination will be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers. Questions will include a few questions on aptitude.
A. For Technical Posts
Trade: Mechanical, Information Technology, Electrical, Civil, Automobile, Electronics
- General Awareness (Conceptual Business Knowledge) & Technical Aptitude (pertaining to applied post)----30 Marks
- Computer Applications ( O Level) 20 Marks
- General Engineering including Engineering Drawing (Diploma Level)---30 Marks
- Engineering in respective Trades(Diploma Level)----120 Marks
B. For NON-Technical Posts
- General Awareness (Business Knowledge) 20 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude & Non-Verbal Reasoning 50 Marks
- Basic English 10 Marks
- English OR Hindi (drafting) 40 Marks
- Computer Awareness & Applications (O Level) 20 Marks
- Conceptual & Application level in Industrial Management for Non-Technical (OTS) ORConceptual & Application level in Stores Management for Non-Technical (Stores) 10 Marks