Books and previous year paper for CTET exam


CBSE Delhi conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. CTET was introduced by the Government of India in order to improve standards in teaching in 2011. While you are taking CTET exam, it is not enough that you clear the cutoff of paper. What is more important is how much you score. So, while preparing, your constant endeavor will be how to score maximum marks.

A candidate has to score over 60 per cent to clear the eligibility test. The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. 

Exam Pattern of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET): 

The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s). There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

NOTE: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II) 


Paper I Pattern (for Class I to V) Primary Stage: All sections Compulsory

Part
Subject
Max. Marks
Max. Questions
Time Allotted
I
Child Development and Pedagogy
30
30
2.5 hours
II
Language I
30
30
III
Language II
30
30
IV
Mathematics
30
30
V
Environmental Studies
30
30

Note: A candidate may choose any one language as Language I and other as Language II from the available language options. 

Paper II Pattern (for Class VI to VIII) Elementary Stage: All sections Compulsory

Part
Subject
Max. Marks
Max. Questions
Time Allotted
I
Child Development and Pedagogy
30
30
2.5 hours
II
Language I
30
30
III
Language II
30
30
IV
(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher :
Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher :Social Science
(c) For any other teacher–either (a) or (b)
60
60

CTET Exam Previous Years Papers:

CBSE has uploaded all the previous year’s exam papers of CTET.  Link for downloading the same for last three previous years’ exam papers of CTET is given below

 CTET 2011 Exam Paper-I

 CTET May 2012 Exam Paper-II

Books For CTET Examination Paper I (for Class I to V) Primary Stage Preparation :



Books For CTET Examination Paper II (for Class VI to VIII) Elementary Stage Preparation 


0 Leave your comment here....:

Post a Comment